Wolf & Dingo – Cutting Edge – Knives, Blades & Frontier Cookware, Bodmin Moor, Cornwall. Forged by hand from a single piece of high Carbon 440C Stainless Steel, some of the finest blade steel available today.
Wolf & Dingo knives and blades are;
- Forged from a single piece of high Carbon 440C Stainless Steel, including the handle
- Forged in a triangular cross section, giving inherent strength, down to an edge thickness of approx 0.015″ (0.4 mm) before being ground and finished
- Sharp, since they have a diamond and water stone ground edge
- Quick, as they are balanced
- Polished for protection
- Dragon Tail wave helps separation
- Ambidextrous, there is no bias
- Stamped and able to be personalised – please enquire
- Designed and forged by Charles Atkinson, award winning designer artist blacksmith.
Wolf & Dingo – Cutting Edge – Sharp as a Razor, Quick as a Dream
The blade length is measured from tip to heel.
8″ Dragon Tail – Dimensions (approx):
- Height: mm
- Width: mm
- Depth: mm
This is a handmade artisan product so naturally there will be some variations between each piece.